Oak Crest Middle School provides its students opportunities for academic,
physical and social growth by setting high academic and behavioral expectations,
providing comprehensive support systems, and offering a variety of enrichment
programs for exploration.
- We believe in a caring atmosphere that allows all students, parents and
staff to feel valued, welcome and safe.
- We believe that focusing on the needs of all students results in maximizing
their academic, social, and emotional growth.
- We believe the professionalism of all members of the school community leads
to a positive learning environment.
- We believe the diversity of our school community strengthens our work and is
honored and respected in all aspects of school life.
- We believe in open and effective communication and an inclusive
decision-making process that encourages active participation of all members of
the school community.
- We believe that all students should be challenged to meet high standards
with the expectation of academic excellence.